Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Fabric Fairy has come to town...


...well she is actually just the mail lady but I call her the fabric fairy because just about every day she brings me some pretties! Check these bad boys out - I got these beautiful goodies over a span of 3 days last week. YUMMY! Sandi Henderson out did herself with her newest line - Farmers Market.







They are all just beautiful and I cannot wait to start creating with them.




My first project was to make a purse and a snap purse for my MILs cousins daughter - did you follow that?? You're one up on me if you did. Anyway she was at my house swimming the day some of these pretties arrived. She grabbed the ones she liked and picked out the pattern and WHALA - here it is!! I thought it turned out super cute. Tomorrow it gets shipped out to Iowa! Bye bye cute little purses!!